Patrick’s Experience In Wonderland

This short piece is narrated from the experience of Patrick Snow. I just wrote this for fun. It isn’t intended for a novel, being novel-wise. I hope that most of you like it.

Patrick Snow’s Narration:

I went into a deep hole inside from a tree reminding me of when Alice did this the last time she went. I see the dirt all around in a circle. A few furry animals come up from nowhere. I am falling down in a hole very slow. The last thing I would expect is a “drink me” drink set on the table.

If my memory sets me correct I probably remember the tale of Alice In Wonderland well. Who am I to know. I wasn’t there. I just read the story. Anyway, I finally landed on the floor. The only problem was that I am smaller than I could imagine.

The table is far much bigger than me than I ever expected. A weird living thing, which is a door knob starts to look at me.

“What do you think? You will guess that I will tell you the same thing Alice has told you, before?” I asked him.

“No. I would rather not for you to speak at all.” the doorknob said

“Well, if I must I will try to start crying to get in there just like she did.” I said

“Anyway, how is little Alice?” the doorknob said

“How am I supposed to know? I don’t even know her.” I said

“Hush, hish, hush, hish.” the doorknob said

“I am not falling for that one.” I said

“Why? Alice did.” the doorknob said

He started to get on my nerves. I started beating the door to get in and it starts breaking apart. Finally my idea starts to work. Like if this was my idea I thought. Well, the door broke wide open and I started to fall into the ocean. I start swimming.

I spotted weird creatures talking while rowing on a small boat. I don’t having normalcy is my luck I thought.

Raul:

Well, there it is. I hope that most of you have enjoyed it. This was an exercise writing for me. It is my different take on Alice in Wonderland. Don’t worry nothing ever makes sense through the story.

Advertisements